Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Watch this video... did it make you speechless?

I don't know if people have watched this video yet, but I came across it on Facebook the other day and highly suggest you watch it!  Many friends were posting it saying that it was a must watch video and I think that it correlates to the material we have been watching in class.  I especially like the part where he talks about how if we are always looking down at our phones we will miss all the little things around us.  I think this is so true and I am very guilty of this.  I am constantly attached to my phone, checking it for messages, email, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.  When you do this you miss all the little things that just happen, things that can be seen by simply just taking a walk, unattached to all devices.  I can't remember the last time I really just sat/walked outside and enjoyed the nature around me.  What did you guys think of this video?

http://blog.petflow.com/a-video-everyone-needs-to-see/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment